Greetings from Robert,
Job Title: Lead Java Developer
Duration: 13 Months
Location: Mclean, VA
H1b visa copy is mandatory
9+ Years of experience for this position.
• Assists in developing, testing, implementation and support of application
• Partners with development teams through the project life cycle, including
writing and developing code within projects.
• Accountable for designing and developing stable, scalable and
maintainable systems and solutions, interfacing new systems with legacy
systems and integration of new and existing systems with other business
• Participates in technical design, development and implementation of
• Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including coding,
testing, debugging and documenting programs.
• Develops detailed flowcharts to show processing logic for simple
• Prepares documentation of all procedures used in system
• Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs tests;
revises as necessary.
• Reviews requirements, design and implementation plans and is accountable
for ensuring that design and development is aligned with standards.
• Provides oversight during implementations into production and monitors
operating efficiency of existing application systems. Occasionally
requires troubleshooting and correcting production issues in emergency type
• May mentor junior developers and/or coordinate the work of on-site
coordinators that support off-shore development.
• Associate’s degree in Computer Science/Related Fields or equivalent
• Development experience using the following Technologies/Tools (1-2 years
for Level 2/Senior Associate and 2+ years for Level 3/Principal Associate):
• Java/J2EE, Ruby and/or Unix shell scripting
• Relational databases at the Enterprise level (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL,
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Related Fields or equivalent
• Experience developing applications (2-4 years for Level 2/Senior
Associate and 4+ years for Level 3/Principal Associate)
• Eclipse IDE, SOAPUI and other development tools
• WS -SOAP and RESTful API development
• Spring Framework
• ORM - JPA/Hibernate
• Acceptance Test Driven Development (Cucumber/Gherkin) or other Agile
• CI/CD solutions including Subversion, Maven, and Jenkins
• Experience with NOSQL databases such as MongoDB (desirable)
*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> **| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.