Position: Sr. Applications Developer
Duration: 6+ months
Location: San Jose, CA
****Client PREFERS a face to face interview, but would possibly Skype for
the right candidate****
- As part of the newly formed model development team, you will be
building quantitative equity models using *Python/Pandas/Numpy*.
- Working closely with the investment and research teams you will be
responsible for understanding, coding, and communicating statistical
methods and equity models.
- Design and develop platform solution based on Java/J2EE best practices
and web standards
- Lead/participate in all aspects of product development, from
requirements analysis to product release
- Design enterprise platform using agile methodology. This includes
creating detailed design using UML, process flows, sequence diagrams, and
pseudo-code level details ensuring solution alignment
- Responsible for delivery of high quality commercial software releases
to aggressive schedules
- Ability to work flexible hours and participate in empowered virtual
teams to deliver iteration deliverables
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Provides complete documentation in the form of commented code, problem
status information, and design documents
- Experience in designing and developing complex framework and platform
solutions with practical use of design patterns
- Expertise with unit/integration testing, test driven development and
related modern best practices/technologies
- Experience with open source technologies such as OSGI, Spring,
Hibernate, Maven, JPA, JTA, JDBC
- Expertise with server-side issues such as caching, clustering,
persistence, security, SSO, state management, high scalability/availability
- Experience with Oracle or MS-SQL databases and Aspect oriented
- Some experience with web services (client and server) with REST, SOAP,
- Excellent communication skills: demonstrated ability to explain
complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- BS/MS in Engineering (Computer Science preferred)
- Must have a minimum 7 years of experience in design and development of
enterprise software applications with a proven track record of delivering
high quality commercial enterprise products.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045 Ext 6272
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.