Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.
If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.
Early response is really appreciated.
*JOB Title:* *Tableau/ETL BI Developer*
*Location:* *Boston - Massachusetts*
*Minimum Experience Required:* 3-5 YEARS
*Mandatory Skills:* Tableau, ETL DWH-Business Intelligence
*Desirable Skills:* MS SQL Admin
· Should have basic understanding of Business Intelligence & Data
Warehousing, pro experience.
· Should have basic knowledge in at least one leading ETL Tools
(Infleading ETL tools Should have working knowledge of RDBMS and SQL skills.
· s/he administrates the Active Directory to manage user
logins/password for Tableau server access, incorporate the existing SS
single-sign on component.
· set up default file directory to host the Tableau software and
data files appropriately
· utilize best practice to fine-tune the Tableau server to be at
its best performance
· Provide regular server backup and housekeeping work
· Oversee the Tableau data import/export
· Expert knowledge on how to import /export various data files
(excel, web data, text file. Dbase/ETL connection etc.) to/from Tableau to
maintain the data source efficiently
· Able to write scripts or set up configuration to automate the
data import process into Tableau.
· Understand basic Tableau data options to facilitate the best
route and detect error.
· Tableau reports/views/dashboard development
· Proficient in creating Tableau reports and views to combine them
in a dashboard to share with other developers and viewers.
· Capable of troubleshooting erroneous reports or views issues*.*
*MS SQL Admin*
· Have Knowledge on SQL Server 2000 and 2005 Architecture (Physical
Database Structure, Logical Database Structure, and Memory Structures etc),
· Monitoring & Troubleshooting Blocking and Deadlock (Be able to
kill Blocked or deadlock process, spid ).
· Startup and Shutdown SQL server Instance Execution of DBCC
Commands (OPENTRAN (DB Name) , SQLPERF(LOGSPACE) , check dB ,shrink file ,
shrink database , index defrag , dbreindex, etc) Create and update
maintenance plan for database maintenance.
· Monitor and understand the error log and event log Monitor the
disk space on the server and take action accordingly(Including Data files,
Transaction log files, tempdb database).
· Understand how connectivity is established between servers
(Remote Access --Connecting remote server using QA, EM, and TS) Managing DB
· Restoring database from Full/Differential/T-log backup. SQL
Server 2000 / 2005 User & Login, Authentications Mode
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.