Reply only to ab...@compucoresolutions.com
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: One year (possible RTH) $150K
US citizen, Green card or EAD only.
*When submitting a candidate please provide the below.*
*1. Last 5 digits of SS#*
*2. Month and day of Birthday*
*If not provided the candidate will not be considered.*
Position: Senior Salesforce Project Manager
Job description: The client is looking for someone with a fair amount of
Salesforce experience that can manage at a detailed project level but can
also direct project managers (acting as a program manager). Not looking for
a high level program manager who will just provide governance and
reporting. *This role is more of a senior project manager?*
Candidate must have strong SALESFORCE experience.
Job Description The Project Manager is responsible for the coordinated
management of multiple CRM Salesforce.com projects. This person is
accountable for delivering the program and all projects on time, within
budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate
cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are
responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
Job Specific Responsibilities
1. Works with Project Managers to monitor cost, schedule, and technical
performance of component projects and operations, while working to ensure
the ultimate success of the program.
2. Insures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and
implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing
• Project/Program Schedule
• Risk and Issue Management
• Scope Change Management
3. Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and
4. Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and
project team expectations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
• Proficient in Microsoft Project and or Microsoft Project Server
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified
timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
• Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution
• Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
• Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes
in direction, and altering priorities
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, plus 10+ years progressive management
experience, including large-scale program and project management and
Salesforce.com Service Cloud experience preferred
Contact Center experience preferred
PgMP and/or PMP preferred
*With Best Regards, *
*Abdul Hai (Syed)*
Business Development Manager
Phone: 302-525-8168 (O); +91 0 7093604521©
CompuCore Solutions Inc. | www.compucoresolutions.com
40 E Main St, Suite 870, Newark DE 19711
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.