---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lavanya lavanya <lavanya.xtglo...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 12:26 PM
Subject: Java Developer Local to MA
Note: send resumes to lava...@xtglobal.com
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
We have immediate hire for below position for my client in *MA.*
*Position Title: Java Developer*
*Location: Boston, MA (onsite interview)*
*Duration: 5+ month*
*Must have:* Java, Spring, Hibernate, TDD or any automated testing,
The team is currently working on finalizing user, role, organization
management tools, shell layout, and integrating with the back-end REST API
end-points to meet their quarterly milestones.
You'll use object-oriented design patterns for separation of concerns, code
reusability, security and performance, develop and implement robust
client-side solutions, work closely with back-end developers to ensure the
integrity of the UI throughout the development life cycle, translate agile
software development stories into reusable units of functionality.
• 6+ years professional development experience
• Expert level skill with JEE Java and associated frameworks (Spring,
•Strong experience with one RDBMS (mysql preferred)
• Strong working knowledge of Git
• Strong working knowledge of some automated testing methodology (RSpec,
TDD, Cucumber, BDD, etc.).
• Good communication skills (emailing, design documentation)
• Experience with Agile development
• Experience with RESTful style web services
• Working knowledge of AWS or other cloud service provider
• Computer Science Degree (or demonstrably equivalent experience)
*Nice to Have Skills/Experience:*
• Working knowledge of ed-tech standards (LTI, LRMI, SIF, etc).
• Experience working on a high traffic web application
• Start-up experience
• Any mobile experience (iOs, Android)
• Interest in containers/VM ecosystem (Docker, CoreOS, Vagrant, Mesos)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.