---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Recruiter xtglobal <lavanya.xtglo...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 4:02 PM
Subject: Need Java Local to TX
Note: send resumes to lava...@xtglobal.com
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
We have immediate hire for below position for my client in *TX.*
*Dallas, TX (Onsite Interview)*
(SOAP/RESTful), JMS (preferably Tibco EMS), Groovy, AKKA, Gradle,
Git/Stash, Jenkins, COBOL/Mainframe
Operating Systems: Unix, MVS (mainframe), tcServer, Tomcat
DBMS: Oracle, IDMS/mainframe, Gemfire
Education: BS / BA, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, and
/ or equivalent formal training or work experience.
• Experience in Information Technology or business environment.
• Learning; participates and assists.
• Completes tasks under direction.
• Tasks are assigned and consequences of error carry small risk to the
• Basic knowledge of software development, practice, concepts, and
technology obtained through formal training and / or work experience.
• Basic knowledge of at least one required programming language.
• Basic knowledge of technical / business environment.
• Demonstrates programming aptitude and ability for logical and abstract
• Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills so as to
interact effectively with business Customers and technology development and
• Ability, within a specific technology area and under direction, complete
root-cause analysis, design solutions, write code, perform testing, provide
documentation, and implement small development projects or components of
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems of simple-medium complexity.
• Ability to manage projects using the organization’s project management
• Ability to work effectively in a strong Customer service / team oriented
Customer / Business Orientation:
• Focus on internal and external Customer requirements.
• Develop understanding of business processes being supported by assigned
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.