*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*
*Any interest in following position.*
*Title**:* Android Senior Developer / Lead
*Location : * Cambridge , MA
*Duration *: 6 months
*Relevant Experience : * 8 Years
* Job Description*:-
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*
• BS, MS or equivalent in a technical field.
• 8+ years experience in a similar position with extensive mobile
• Strong knowledge of JAVA, Android SDK, different versions of Android, and
how to deal with different screen sizes
• Strong understanding of Android Design Interface Guidelines and Material
• Strong understanding of development using Android studio
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end
services, Retrofit, Robospice, faster Jackson, Gson
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries
available for common tasks, e.g., , Picasso, rxAndroid,
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications, analytics,
e,g, Adobe, qubit, leanplum
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning,
profiling, testing, Expresso, Robotium
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proficient understanding of bug tracking tools, such as JIRA
• Familiarity with continuous integration , jenkins
• Works well in a team, goal oriented.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Very strong problem-solving skills are required for this position.
*Roles and responsibility*
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
• Developing commercial grade Android Apps, Services and SDKs
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality Android code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
Phone: 732-452-1006 Ext 298 | *tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
For our open jobs please visit Diverselynx Jobs
*Note: Email is the best way to reach me.*
*Please send me the resume at tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.