** Please send resumes to a...@imgsystems.com <a...@imgsystems.com>*
Find the requirement below and get back to me with perfect resource.
Check the skills before sending the resume.**
*Role :* Sr. PEGA Engineer
*Duration*: 3-6 Month (CTH)
Multiple Open Position
FT. Lauderdale, FL
*Experience *: 8+ yrs
*Job Description *
American Express is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an
energetic new team of high performers.
This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology
and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver
innovative payment products and services at a rapid pace, serving our
customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media,
join our transformation team!
Senior Software Engineers that join our Technologies team can be assigned
to one of several exciting teams that are developing new virtual
Internet-based payment solutions, customer service portals, online merchant
services support and integration, credit management tools, and suites of
web-based applications for card member targeted offers that will span over
20 international markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for
delivering world-class card member experiences across multiple channels,
including native iOS, Android, web, social integration, Java services, and
APIs. You will be challenged with identifying innovative ideas and proof of
concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers.
*Responsibilities include: *
* Serving as a core member of an AGILE team that drives user story analysis
and elaboration, designs and develops software applications, and tests and
builds automation tools
* Owning all technical aspects of software development for assigned
applications; Performing hands-on architecture, design, and development of
* Performing hands-on software development and testing, typically spending
about 50% of time writing code, API specs, conducting code reviews and
testing in ongoing sprints, or doing proof of concepts/automation tools
* Driving consistent development practices - tools and common components;
Developing deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms
within the supported domains
* Working with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and
assisting with annual planning of feature sets
* Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technology to solve
existing needs and predicting future challenges
* Mentoring engineers and may have management responsibilities over 2-3
*This high energy Senior Engineer must have: *
* BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other
technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
* 6+ years of software development experience
* Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design,
software development, and testing
* Experience and thorough understanding of Pega RULES Process Commander
System - PEGA PRPC
* Experience with JAVA and related technologies, including relational
* Expertise in object oriented analysis and design across a variety of
* A proven hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working
* Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external business
partners on solution design
Email : a...@imgsystems.com
Gtalk : ali.imgsys...@gmail.com
Phone : 972-210-2767 X 103
IMG Systems Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.