We are looking for *QA OR Test Maps Data Engineer(GIS) *for one of our
known client In *TX, *if you are interested please respond to this email
with you are word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Role                 : QA OR Test Maps Data Engineer(GIS)    *

*Location          : Austin, TX *

*Duration         : Long Term(There are 17 positions) *

*Rate                : DOE (Next Week Interview)  *

*Note: Any Visa Status is fine for this position.    *

*Job Description:    *

We are ramping for Maps Data Test Engineer (Data Quality Checks)- Same
position please do not cross submit. Please do not resubmit any candidates
who have already been declined. .

Job Description:

This role requires interpretation of data specifications in order to write
automated tests in Groovy that verify data integrity. You will be
leveraging data from a large database/datastore for these checks. You will
be expected to quickly come up to speed on post GIS spatial functions in
order to write these tests.

Required Skills:

*You should be proficient in at least one scripting language (ruby, groovy,

*You should be familiar with object-oriented databases and how to build

*You should be able to navigate JSON docs in order to figure out JSON-path
or python parsing to get at JSON objects.  *

*You should be effective working in a Unix environment, managing your code
in source control, and be a stickler for writing clean well documented

*You should be strong at troubleshooting possible test failures, and
performing root cause analysis.*

Preferred Skills:

GIS Experience

Git Source Control

Code Review Experience

*Prescreening Questions required for submittal:*

*Give me at least 5 examples of invalid data on a map application. *

*Give me at least 3 test cases for how you would test a one way street.*

*How would you write tests from an ambiguous specification?*

*If you get stuck on a problem, what is your order of operations to get

*How do you approach doing code reviews for fellow team members?*

*Thanks and Regards*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*