Hope you are doing great!!
*Mobile QA Engineer*
*Location: Costa Mesa, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*Please Genuine profiles only*
- Responsible for ensuring the stability and performance of mobile &
- Participates in the full SDLC/Agile cycle engagements, including
meetings, iterative development, and estimations
- Create test plans & test cases for assigned features
- Execute test cases & perform defect tracking/management
- Work with members from Engineering, Product & Design to coordinate
- Assist the engineers in developing workarounds and corrections for
issues as they arise.
- Build and maintain test apps, test plans and test tools.
- Ensure smooth deployment and public releases of the mobile apps.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science or the equivalent
combination of education
- 2+ years of Agile Experience
- 2+ years of QA Experience
- 2+ years of Mobile App testing on iOS and or Android platform
- Understanding of mobile architectures running on multiple
- Experience testing across multiple platforms (mobile, web, backend
- Knowledge of debugging, profiling, and software analysis
(Charles/Fiddler, Postman, Crittercism, etc)
- Knowledge of ticketing systems and project management (Rally, JIRA)
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced and dynamic work
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication
- Preferred understanding of automated (UI and functional) testing
as well as continuous integration
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *
<ajit.rath...@idctechnologies.com>** | Direct: **408-418-5779 Ext-257*
*ISO 9001-2008 Certified **| **www.idctechnologies.com*
*"The best investment any firm will ever make is whatever it takes to get
the best individual for the job"*
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient
P Please consider the environment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.