PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *UI Developer *for one of our clients *Bellevue,
WA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *UI Developer
*Location: *Bellevue, WA
*Duration: *12+ Months
· BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- 8-10+ years of commercial design / development experience
- Experience with UI frameworks and technologies Angular JS, D3,
- Hands-on coding experience developing and designing software and/or
responsive web-based solutions and adaptive design (required)
- Solid understanding of software development frameworks, architecture
concepts, and terminology (required)
- Competent using version control systems such as GIT and Visual Studio
- Well versed having worked in continuous integration and development
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Lead the design and development efforts for all user experiences
· Create visual design and development standards / guidelines for
· Develop wire frames, proof of concepts and graphical elements.
· Translate business, and functional requirements into documented
· Develop support documentation as required by the application
support teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
· Participate in reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications
and software with other members of the technical team.
· Communicate design, requirements, functionality, and limitations
*Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Utilize departmental Agile Software Development methodologies as
a guide for development activities.
· Meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort
required for development deliverables, by communicating updates on project
progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues
which may affect project success to management.
· Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing
education and training.
· Collaborate/partner with other teams including Business Teams,
Enterprise Testing, Release Management, Project Management, and Application
Support for successful delivery of systems enhancements.
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.