Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*

*Role: Oracle ConsultantLocation: Itasca, ILDuration: 6+ Months**Requisition

   - Expertise in Oracle Big Machines (Configure Price Quote-CPQ)
   application. Clear in concepts in BigMachines / Oracle CPQ Cloud
   - Proficient in BML and BMQL code to cover complex business cases.
   - Strong skills in JavaScript, HTML, CSS, XML.
   - Integration experience with any CRM/ERP
   - Experience with web services standards and technology including WSDL,
   SOAP, REST, XML, XML-Schema, XSL, WS standards/Security etc.
   - Minimum 2, references of ‘end-to-end’ BigMachines implementations
   - Certifications in BigMachines (Yellow/Blue-belt)

*Skills* - Configure Price Quote(CPQ)

*Job Responsibilities*

   - Requirements, Solution Design
   - System Setup (Org ,Users and Contacts)
   - Configuration, Commerce & Doc Engine with the help of rules and BML

*Thanks & regards,*

*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*