We are looking for *Cloud AWS Position *for one of our known client In *FL,
*if you are interested please respond to this email with you are word
updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.

*Role                 : Cloud AWS Position     *

*Location          : Oldsmar, FL*

*Duration         : 6+ Months*

*Tomorrow Interview*

*Note: OPT's or CPT's are fine for this position. *

*Job Description:    *

Cloud over AWS with experience in setting up the Hadoop cluster.

*Thanks and Regards*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*