*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* Java / WAS/Apache tuning Admin

*Location : *Columbus, OH

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Total Experience Required : 6+ years *

*Job Description*:-

Should have worked on Websphere Application server. Good understanding on
JVM, logs.   Creation of dashboards for applications in *Dynatrace*.
Problem resolutions with Dynatrace. Should have worked in Apache & able to
to tuning.Should be able to debug the issue.Provisioning of new
application, new users, new infrastructure for *Dynatrace* product.

Java/J2EE with WAS admin  exposure, apache tuning experience.Dynatrace
Administration added advantage

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*