*Forward profiles to **ravikris...@deegit.com* <ravikris...@deegit.com>
*Role: Java Lead/Architect with JBPM experience*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ*
• Overall 10+ years of experience,
• 3-5 years of JBPM live project Experience. (Please list projects).
• Atleast 2-3 end-to-end JBPM project with 6.x and higher achieved.
• Hands on experience in Design and architecture of BPM application
including process design and modeling
• Formulate best practices and design guide lines for the team.
• Well versed with Integrations using JBPM and has designed the
• Knowledge on Web Services Architecture (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD,
• Well versed in the Agile methodologies
• Should be able to perform design and code reviews and suggest
best practices to the team
• Should have experience in Performance tuning of applications
• Resolves complex design and construction problems to meet
• Ensures that developed systems meet performance considerations
outlined in High Level Design.
· Prepares High Level Designs and collate non-functional
• Provides estimates of time and resources required for delivering
Projects and related artifacts applying agreed processes
• Provides Technical inputs (dependencies, sequencing, risks etc)
to assist the Project Manager with sizing and planning small to medium
• Guide the team and mentor them as required.
• Good knowledge of estimation techniques.
• Any Domain knowledge desirable, Also expert level knowledge in
Java / J2EE.
Ravi Krishna | Sr. IT Recruiter
*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting
1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
*Phone* (847) 440 2436 Ext. 332
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.