Hello All,
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with your updated resume at
*parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*

*Position : SharePoint & MVC 5 developerLocation: Monroe, NCDuration : 6+
*Requisition Details:*

   - 7 to 10 years of overall experience
   - Hands on experience in Sharepoint 2010, mvc 5, c#.net, asp.net and Sql
   server 2014
   - Hands on experience in Sharepoint, mvc 5 architectural design
   - Good experience in JQuery, java script, css3, html 5 & Ssrs
   - Good experience in sharepoint designer, workflow and webpart

*Thanks & regards,*

*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*