*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Mainframe Tech Lead

L*ocation : *Washington, DC

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Total Experience Required : 6 - 10 *years

*Job Description*:-

*Technical/Functional Skills*  : Good programming experience in COBOL, JCL,
VSAM, etc.

Design, code, new programs for online and batch

Experience in Enhancement & Maintenance projects

Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills

Retail Banking knowledge – CIF, Deposits, Loans

*Experience Required* : Good knowledge in technical analysis and design

Hogan Core Banking Platform knowledge is preferable

Experience on COBOL, CICS, and VSAM in the last 3 years  is mandatory

Experience on Retail Banking knowledge – CIF, Deposits, Loans is mandatory

Ability to grasp new technologies and concepts in a quick manner

Exposure to estimation in mainframe environment

*Roles & Responsibilities* : Responsible to Design, Code, Fix Defects, and
Testing on Hogan Core Banking Platform

Co-ordination with SMEs/BAs and other upstream/downstream systems

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *