Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Location – Philadelphia, PA *
*Duration – 6+ months *
*Interview – Phone and F2F *
Notes from client:
*Candidate must be a self-starter, and should be able to hit the ground
running on day 1 with little ramp up time. This candidate must be very
articulate. This candidate will be reporting into someone on the business
side, so must be able to stand on their own technically. The candidate MUST
have TABLEAU experience. *
The BI Analyst’s main responsibility is collecting, analyzing and
presenting data with the goal of informing business decisions, in alignment
with company goals. Subject areas cover a wide range of our business
including product, finance, sales, marketing, field operations, care, and
customer valuation. The BI Analyst works cross-functionally to identify
business opportunities, brainstorm approaches and analytical frameworks,
develop roadmaps, collection requirements, acquire data, execute analyses,
and present actionable recommendations. Ideal candidate possesses a
balance of general business and technical knowledge, ability to work with
multi-million record relational databases, analytical acumen, and
· Performs all business intelligence analysis and data exploitation.
Extracts signals and signatures from raw data, integrates that information
with other data sources and compiles/disseminates formatted reports to
· Recommends improvements to competitive business intelligence
reports and interpretation of data by sales, business development, product,
and executive committees.
· Leads and provides analysis of data reconciliation at an executive
· Trains others throughout the organization in using key analytical
and forecasting tools and statistical analysis.
· Must be flexible in schedule in order to accommodate business
· Generally requires 5 years related experience. Preference for
candidates who have worked in subscription-based companies, software
products life cycles and/or cable/telecom experience is plus.
· Data Warehouse expertise: Pentaho, SSIS, Informatica, Teradata,
· Data Migration and Conversion into Tableau or other BI tools
· Data visualization using BI tools such as Excel and Tableau.
· Data Architecture design (Process design and documentation)
· SQL experience a must
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.