PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Systems Analyst - PL/SQL *for one of our
clients *San Mateo, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or
your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Systems Analyst - PL/SQL
*Location: *San Mateo, CA
*Duration: *6 - 12 Months
Potential candidates should have expert knowledge (5+ years) of the Oracle
Database technologies as a whole and have solid experience in design,
development, implementation, and support of enterprise-level database
applications using PL/SQL programming.
The successful candidate must be able to assist application development
team during the SDLC in bringing new features/product enhancements to
market and provide consistent support across production deployed
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or
• 5+ years Oracle DB Experience
• DB Programming Skills: PL/SQL, Queries, Stored Procedures, Packages,
User Defined Functions, Triggers, Indexes, Views, Hints, Partitioning,
Analytical Functions, etc.
• Unix and Shell Scripting a must
• Be able to work as part of an Agile cross-functional team
• Knowledge of the Healthcare Industry and claim processing cycle with a
focus on payer Electronic Remittance Advices (ERAs)
• Java programming language knowledge/experience is a plus
• Demonstrate solid software engineering skills and willingness to learn
• Highly adaptable and self motivated
• Provide on-call production support
• Good written and verbal communication
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.