Dear Partners,

Please find the requirement for one of my client contact. Please send me a
qualified Local candidates you may have any.

*Job Title : IBM BPM Developer*

*Location : Rockville MD*

*Rate       : DOE*

*Duration : Longterm*

*No of positions : 2*

*Required Skills :  IBM BPM*

H1b ok but need valid h1b papers at time of submittal.

*Required skills, abilities, and certifications:*

· ​3 to 4 years of project implementation experience using IBM BPM suite.

· Design and Development of user interfaces using Coaches and Coach Views

· Proficiency in any one of the following JavaScript libraries:-

o jQuery

o AngularJS

· Strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate
to both technical and Business audiences.

*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail :
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252