We are looking for *Systems/Network Admin III *position In *TX *, please
go through the job description if you’re interested please respond to my
email with your word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.
*Role : Java Developer With Adobe *
*Location : Allen, TX
*Duration : 12+ Months*
We are seeking to add to our team an experienced Netcool SME who will be
responsible for providing on-site support (design, sustainment, training,
trouble shooting, capability enhancements, etc.). The Netcool SME shall
provide Netcool implementation support and capable of providing a variety
of specialized responsibilities with respect to support of testing and
documentation of the IBM Netcool suite. The individual shall assist with
designing, implementation and sustainment.
The successful candidate will possess the following minimum position
requirements to be considered for this opportunity:
• A minimum of 3 years direct, substantive knowledge and experience
with the design, installation, maintenance, and rules development for a
• 2 years of experience with IBM Tivoli Network Manager (ITNM) OR 2
years of experience with IBM Tivoli Network Configuration Manager (ITNCM)
OR 2 years of experience with IBM Tivoli Performance Manager
• 3 years of experience with OMNIbus and OMNIbus core sub-products
(gateways and probes).
• 2years of experience with IBM Impact services
• 3 years of experience with Linux Operating System administration
skills and experience
• 3 years scripting experience
*Specialized Knowledge and Skills: *
• Network Management Hands-on architect/development
• Design with Java, C++, PHP, HTML or Perl
• SNMP, CMIP, TL1 and socket programming
• Data Networking FR, ATM, IP, MPLS & VPN
• SQL & Relational Database
• Fault Management, Alarm Correlation, Alarm Processing
• Test Driven Development
• UNIX, prefer Linux
• Network Operation Center experience desired
• Must excel at technical analysis, be a good communicator, possess
organizational and multi-tasking skills, must be able to prioritize task
and write both a technical and general format, must be capable with
computers and application programs.
• AAS or higher in Telephony or Engineering
• BS in Telephony or Engineering desired
• Vendor schooling in the Specialized Knowledge section above
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.