*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* Oracle PL/SQL Support Analyst (Banking Domain)

*Location : *Denver, CO

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Total Experience Required : 8*  years

*Job Description*:-

This is a  replacement position and was on hold and is being reopened
today. It is billable immedaitely.
Job Description: Strong PL/SQL development experience,
* Expertise in ORACLE and DBA skills, *
good Data analysis experience and experience working on Data intensive
(like DW) application
Basic UNIX shell scripting
Java also added advantage

*Thanks & Regards*