Please go through the Job Description and let me know your Interest .
" Reply me at vi...@itscient.com // vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com "
*Role: Senior Front End Web Engineer/UI developer*
*Mode of Interview : SKYPE*
- Proficiency with the DOM and asynchronous event-programming models
- Track record of cross browser development on a large scale public
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction
- Solid understanding of responsive design, web standards and UI/UX best
(AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience with UI testing and automation frameworks (Selenium,
Protractor, Jasmine, Karma, etc.)
· Attention to quality and detail
· Proficient in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as Sass, Less or Stylus
- Experience with node developmentworkflows (npm, gulp, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization APIs and JSON (Highcharts, D3,
Google Charts, etc.)
· Previous Mobile (web and/or native) development experience a plus
· Financial Services experience is a plus
- Prototype, develop, test and optimize best-in-class
- Turnrequirements such as wireframes, prototypes and interactive user
interfaces into fully functional and highly performing web components
- Collaborate with Business, UX, QA and back end teams to deliver
- Integrate RESTful web services utilizing JSON from multi-tiered web
- Optimize existing code with engineering best practices
- Maintain high code coverage for unit and E2E tests utilizing Karma,
Jasmine, and Protractor
- Participates in the full SDLC/Agile cycle engagements, including
meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
**Vicky Kumar Menon
IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA
Phone: 510-972-5241| Fax: 877.701.4872
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.