*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title **:* Informatica Developer (Banking  Domain)

*Location : *Lewisville TX

*Duration *: 6 Months

*Total Experience Required : 8*  years

*Job Description*:-

· Strong understanding of ETL tools (5+ years ETL required), including
· Very Large Database and DW Implementation experience (20+ TBs)

· Well versed in SQL, Oracle

· Programming in a Linux/Unix environment, including shell scripting
· Demonstrated experience and ability to work with business users to gather
requirements and manage scope
· Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results quickly in a
fast-paced environment on multiple projects
· Proven ability to effectively manage their time and a desire to deliver
results quickly and correctly
· Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills with a Logical and
pragmatic attitude
· Team player with strong oral and interpersonal skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *