Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest..
*Desktop ConsultantLocation: **Edison, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Desktop Services Technician – Princeton, NJ
Provides second-level support for requests and incidents escalated from the
Builds/configures new PCs, test labs, training centers, etc. and provides
testing services as required.
Participates in IMAC and maintenance work (e.g., hardware repair) as the
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize workloads independently.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• In-depth expertise in Windows-based PCs and related network technologies:
o MS OS
o MS Office 2013
o SCCM 2012 – Imaging and package employment
o Active Directory
o Basic networking / connectivity
• At least five years of experience in IT desktop support
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-5215 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.