*Title : IOS Developer*
*Location **– Boston,MA*
*Duration - Long term contract*
*Interview – Phone then face to face*
*Senior Developer – Mobile team: *
The mobile team is in search for a solid hands-on senior UI developer with
strong experience building iOS mobile applications. The developer will be
responsible for design and development of mobile iOS applications for
various Financial/retail web applications. The position requires
interaction with Business Analysts, QA team, and production support teams
to ensure successful project delivery, maintenance and support.
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities: *
· Development of iOS mobile clients for existing ISD applications.
· Providing technical assistance to Project Managers and Business
Analysts with project planning and review sessions.
· Designing (low-level) solutions for features, bug fixes and
· iOS app certification, publishing and store maintenance.
· Participating in peer-to-peer code reviews.
· Troubleshooting application performance and security issues in
· Working closely with Quality Assurance and Marketing team in
· Assisting with application transition to support teams and
managing application documentation.
*Desired skill set:*
· Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
· Strong hands-on experience with iOS SDK (experience with Swift
· Strong hands-on experience debugging and testing iOS apps in Xcode.
· Solid experience with the process of publishing iOS apps to the
Apple store or Enterprise private store.
· Experience with financial iOS app development preferred.
· Experience working in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.