Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Title: Sr VMWare Admin*
*Location: Brown Deer, WI*
*Duration: 6+ month contract*
Please submit with the last 5 digits of their SSN. Banking or Financial
experience needed and MUST have great communications.
Phone to Hire and can take anyone legal to work in the US
Responsible for deploying the release of new technologies as well as the
design, installation, configuration, maintenance and system integration
testing performance of PC/server operating systems, related utilities and
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Installs, maintains and upgrades internal computer hardware and software
systems used for designing and developing company products.
• Controls user access and passwords.
• Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the
reliability and performance of the system.
• Monitors usage and performance.
• Trains personnel on system usage.
• Troubleshoots server, software and hardware issues.
• Assists with recommending, scheduling and implementing system hardware
and/or software upgrades or repairs.
• Researches, evaluates and recommends software and hardware products.
• Supports Web access and electronic messaging services, and maintains a
secure systems environment.
• Provides new hardware specifications to users based on application needs
and anticipated growth.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or the equivalent combination of
education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of multiple operating systems and related utilities and hardware
• Knowledge of storage management
• Knowledge of TCP/IP
• Knowledge of network monitoring and tools
• Knowledge of technical writing principles and practices
• Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
• Skill in software installation and maintenance
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with
employees, vendors, clients and public
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.