Hope you are doing good,
please go through JD and let me know the consultant details....!
(need locals for Face to Face)
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer – Front End UI
San Ramon , CA
You will be building highly scalable customer-facing web applications,
dashboards, and tools to enable application development in a cloud-based
We are looking for smart, enthusiastic, and friendly technologists to
design, build, support, and grow the tools our developers and customers use
nearly every minute of their day. You’ll help us design and build the
ecosystem of tools that supports application development in an industrial
cloud platform. You will also be a critical part of that community, as we
apply the same discoveries and innovations that go into our software to our
*In this role, you will:*
• Design and develop highly scalable cloud based web applications
• Be responsible for the technical design, implementation while
aligning to best practices.
• Execute in a fast pace delivery mode and focus on delivering
tasks to meet the product release goals
• Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing and
code quality automation
• Be responsible executing proof of concepts with open source
technologies and tools.
• Mentor co-developers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors
(Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or 8 years of Professional
experience in software and web application development is required
* Desired Skills:*
• Experience in two or more of the following
• AngularJS, Polymer, Backbone, Ember, Dojo, Node.js
• Knowledge of UI testing frameworks (eg. Jasmine, JSCoverage, WCT,
• Experience in building rich, single-page applications using
• Experience with responsive web design
• Understanding of UX principles and best practices
• Experience in building highly scalable distributed web
applications, edge caching.
• Experience with Agile (Scrum) best practices, test driven
development and version control (e.g. git)
• Strong problem solving abilities and good communication skills in
articulating specific technical topics or assignments
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software
• Knowledge of Continuous Delivery
Thanks & Regards,
Osair Technologies LLC | Desk: 703-349-5631
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.