Please go through the Job Description and revert me back with the details
of available consultant details
Role: Java Tech Lead
Location: Iowa City,Iowa
Mode of Interview : SKYPE
- Strong in Java/J2EE, Spring
- Preferably having good knowledge in Mongo Database
- Should have experience in requirements analysis and management
- Experience working in onshore-offshore model
- Good communication and should have strong customer support and
- Liaising between offshore team and client
- Responsible for module design / low level architecture.
- Code/develop applications to program specifications
- Participate in customer interaction, code review and follow-up. Manage
all performance issues
- Write unit test code, using tools and writing test cases
- Support deployed solutions (debugging and fixing problems)
- Grasping the functional requirements and understanding the detailed
- Low level estimation of projects
- Adhere to agreed time frames
- Meeting agreed standards and best practices
- Take-up complete ownership of the work assigned in terms of quality
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.