Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Senior .Net Designer and Developer*
*NEW POSITION..JUST OPENED!!!*
***HIGHLY PREFER the person lives in Florida currently and will relo to
Tampa! (They rarely interview people who currently live outside of Florida)*
*Any mobile or restaurant experience is a nice plus!*
*MUST have both Design and Development. We are NOT looking for heads down
· Our client is looking for a savvy Web Developer II with front-
and back-end experience to develop our restaurant-facing applications.
· The ideal developer has a passion for front-end design
integration and loves writing innovative solutions for the back-end, and
has a good working relationship with relational databases.
· You’ll be part of a talented, cross-functional IT team that
develops and maintains restaurant-facing applications. As the Web
Developer, you will design user data entry applications focusing on elegant
user experience. You’ll help refine the design by talking to product
owners, iterating with end users, and refactoring your code.
· Serve as .NET Developer in the course of application development
· Participate with a team of technical staff and managers or
business unit to determine technical systems requirements and
functionalities needed in large/complex development projects.
· Develop applications to support 1200 concurrent users.
· Assess and develop high level design requirements for projects
and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess
detailed specifications against design requirements.
· Responsible for the detailed design documentation, development,
unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications.
· Write code for system designs that span platforms.
· Code to and create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
· Write detailed technical specifications for subsystems and
identify integration points.
· Estimate project timelines and resources required to complete
· Perform unit testing and debugging and set test conditions based
on code specifications.
· Supports application throughout the Product Development life
· Coordinate with areas for integration architecture solutions and
determine the integration approach.
· Review applications and make recommendations to the vendor
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS (*Use this for the Skills Inventory on your Submission
· 6 or more years of design documentation, development, unit
testing and maintenance of internally developed applications
· 3+ years’ experience developing applications using the following
technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, NET 4.0/4.5 Framework, C#, ASP.NET,
Web Services (WCF), Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL, MVC and REST calls.
· 3+ years’ experience in Web Technologies: HTML(HTML5 is a plus),
(JQuery/Angular/Knockout), JSON, familiarity with Responsive and Adaptive
Web Design and database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server etc.) is a
· The candidate is expected to have prior knowledge and experience
of working with Microsoft Azure or other cloud based services & standards
· 3+ years developing web services or SOA.
· 3+ SQL Server2008 or Oracle 10g, stored procedures, packages and
· 3+ years iterative software development methodologies (e.g. RUP,
Agile, Scrum, etc.)
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and
computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level
· Mobile development experience highly preferred
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a
related area is preferred (not required..but if they put a 4 year degree on
the resume, Bloomin will ask for a copy of diploma and may verify it even
if it is not a required.. they want to make sure a person is not
fabricating the resume. IF they lie about a degree, they lie about other
things on the resume. * Microsoft certifications are a plus.
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.