*Please go through the job description and let me know your interest.*
*Role: Java API Architect*
*Location: Costa Mesa, CA*
*Mode Of Interview: Telephonic+Skype*
- At least 10 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise
and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- At least 10 years of experience with the below - API Architecture
- Understanding and experience in comparison of API product features and
- Knowledge of API best practices and performance tuning
- Experience in laying out the API strategy, standards and architecture
for solutions – identifying right APIs, security guidelines, traffic
- At least 10 years of experience in project execution
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an
independent project from an architectural stand point
- Analytical skills
- At least 4 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and
leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment
that requires regular travel.
- Extensive project experience with designing and implementing APIs
- Sound experience implementing API Security and Access Control
(OAuth/SAML, Web SSO, SSL etc.)
- API Analytics - generation of custom reports and integration with
external tools like Splunk
- Developer portal setup and customization
- Knowledge of build, deployment methodologies and test automations
- Good experience in supporting the API environments and APIs across
- Knowledge of health checks, monitoring procedures and automations for
- Analysis of logs to identify and resolve issues
*ll IT-SCIENT ll** Phone USA: 510-972-52 <510%20972%205263>55 II
Email: shubha...@itscient.com <rahul.si...@itscient.com> **ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.