We are looking for *Voice Network Engineer *In *CA*, if you’re interested
please respond to this email with your word updated resume and expected pay
*Title: Voice Network Engineer*
*Location: Pleasanton, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*10+ years of engineering and deployment experience*
*Job Description: *
• Design level knowledge of voice network hardware and software,
voice network infrastructure and design, voice topologies and protocols.
• Design knowledge of VoIP, voice switching/Private Branch
Exchange (PBX) architecture.
• Strong experience in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
• In-depth experience in the design of large scale Interactive
Voice Response (IVR) systems.
• In-depth experience with selection, design, implementation and
support of enterprise voice network systems and diagnostic tools.
• Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis
• Excellent organizational, project management and
troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
• Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve
issues that may affect delivery.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to communicate technical proposals to management.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work
effectively in a matrixed organization.
• Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower level engineers.
• Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond
formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products.
• Demonstrate ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
• Skills and experience in working independently, determining
methods and procedures on new assignments.
• Skills and experience dealing with high pressure situations and
quick changing circumstances, retail background is plus.
*Role Description: *
Designing and implementing large-scale enterprise voice infrastructure, a
strong sense of commitment, is highly business oriented and skilled at
delivering robust voice network design solutions. This individual will
collaborate with peers who have similar responsibilities for the entire
corporate network to ensure consistent first class voice network services
for the business. Will contribute to the overall network architecture by
ensuring a consistent standardization of voice services.
A seasoned voice network engineer, who is comfortable operating at all
levels of the organization, communicates effectively with both business and
technical audiences and who can effectively balance priorities to optimize
resources and exceed design targets.
*Key Required Skills:*
o Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM)
o Cisco Unity Connection (CUC)
o Cisco Voice Portal (CVP)
o Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
o Cisco Unified Presence Server (CUPS)
o Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
o VXML Gateways
o Cisco Unified SIP Proxy (CUSP)
o Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunks
o Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST)
o Cisco Emergency Responder (CER)
o Cisco Unified Attendant Console (CUAC)
o Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
o Cisco Jabber Solution
o Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
o Outbound Dialers, Finesse Desktop, Exony VIM and NobleOnQ
o Voice Gateways, PSTN Trunks FXO, T1/E1
o QoS Knowledge for Voice and Video Infrastructure
o Enterprise Dial-Plan knowledge
o Working knowledge with network troubleshooting tools (Fluke
Networks, Opnet, and Netqos).
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.