Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please revert to me at *p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com>* or * kira...@itscient.com
*Position: **Business Analyst Information Technology*
*Torrance, CADuration: 6+ Months*
Overall 5+ years of experience
- Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and
weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for
- Translates high level business requirements into functional
specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication
between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final
- Works with business partners within one business function to align
technology solutions with business strategies
- Supports several moderately complex business processes
- Assists Project Managers in development of project plans and use
associated project planning tools as needed
- Assumes the Project Manager responsibilities in preparing and
facilitating the project plan for smaller projects
- Conducts feasibility studies to assess cost/benefit, efficiency and
technical viability of solutions to business problems
- Coaches less experience staff
*Required Skills - MUSTS*
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business
Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience
*Business Experience *
- 4 to 6 years of relevant technical or business work experience
*Daily Tasks Performed *
- Work closely with business partners to understand their technical
needs. Ask clarifying questions to gather process flow for uncommon or
- Starting with a high-level list of deliverables, add details and
expand on basic funitionality provided.
- Create clear and thorough Scope Document and Business Requirements
Documents to capture the remaining needs for the HTA system.
- Create clear and thorough High Level and Detail Design Documents. the
designs must include mock-ups for each of the screens and reports that the
resulting code can be measured against.
- Collect agreement and approvals for these Documents.
- Work as a bridge between the business partners, the development team,
and Quality Assurance resources to ensure the Requirements are understood
by all parties and delivered.\
*Position Success Criteria (Desired) - 'WANTS' *
- Strong documentation and communication (listening, written, verbal)
- Experience working with off-shore development teams.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical designs - and
translate technical questions into clear answers or clear questions for
- Ability to learn complex systems and understand internal and external
- Ability to solve difficult problems, sometimes without much prior
history or context.
- Experienced with Jira, Clarity, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office.
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633 <510-972-8633> ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.