Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please revert to me at *p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com>* or * kira...@itscient.com
*Position:** Windows Server Admin*
*Marysville, OHDuration: 6+ Months*
- Overall 2-5 years of experience
- *Unique Skill Set Desired*
- 3+ years L2 and L3 experience administering Windows 2003/2008 server
environments and supporting Enterprise Infrastructure application
- *Prioritize 5-8 Duties/Responsibilities*
- Provide L2 and L3 Windows server administration to support several
- Manage daily incidents (service request, problems, how to)
- Coordinate/facilitate open communication between server (HW/OS)
owners and Application/Business owners for maintaining, troubleshooting
and/or upgrading systems/applications.
- Escalate and oversight of problems/activities reported to vendors
ensuring environment returns to stable state, understand actions taken,
and documents resolution steps to grow knowledge and increase SOPs.
- Works on multiple projects as a team member
- Develop and promotes standard operating procedures
- Support (backfill/cross coverage) for other team members that
support VDI and SCCM
- Problem investigation to include investigating problem to identify
root cause, implement temporary countermeasures and permanent fixes,
document investigation and report up stream.
- *Daily Tasks Performed *
- Daily monitoring/management of assigned systems/applications.
- Incident, Problem and Change Management (including problem
analysis, problem reports and daily incident review meetings)
- Attend required meetings to report on environment
- Actively participate in meetings/discussions for planning future
direction and improvements for service area(s).
- *Required Skills - 'MUSTS' Business Experience *
- Strong customer
- Good communications skills with customers and peers (technical and
- Perform duties with limited supervision
- Ability to make decisions
- Respond quickly to incidents, problems and changes and a working
knowledge of Incident/Problem/Change Management (ITSM Processes)
- Ability to multi task and jump from support users, to applications
owners for different types of Enterprise
- Previous experience writing and maintain end user instructions
and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- *Position Success Criteria (Desired) - 'WANTS' *
- Knowledge of PC configurations and peripherals
- Knowledge of Windows servers (OS and Hardware)
- Previous knowledge/experience with some, if not all, of the
application(s) that fall under the individuals responsibilitiy: AT&T
Connect (web conferencing), LENEL (security management), CastNet (digital
signage), Host on Demand (mainframe emulator), and other applications.
- Being engaged in operational support tasks along with participating
in project activities related to the team's service areas.
- Experience with SCCM and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VMWare)
would be preferred to support fellow team members.
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.