*Position: SAS Manager/Developer*
*Location: Houston, TX*
*Duration: Long term *
*Start date: Immediately*
· Code, test, debug, document and maintain SAS programs
· Develop ETL from relational sources to SAS LASR server.
· Extract data from databases using SAS SQL procedures and write
code to manipulate, aggregate and merge datasets.
· Design LASR reporting base tables and develop insightful
visualizations using SAS VA
· Collaborate with system integration and data warehouse engineers
on data extraction and data cleansing
· Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment.
· 8+ years SAS programming experience
· Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or better
· Base SAS Certification
· Advanced SAS Certification
· Good Experience in working with Base SAS(DATA STEP), SAS/MACRO,
· Experience in designing SAS VA reports using VA Data builder, VA
Explorer, VA Designer, VA Viewer and creating custom reports in SAS VA.
· Good Knowledge on procedures PROC Tabulate, PROC Report for data
· Experience working with large data sets.
· Experience in replicating manual processes in SAS Enterprise
Guide as projects so that users who don't have any knowledge on SAS can run
those processes in SAS for getting their output data and help them
visualize the data using Proc Tabulate and Proc Report.
· Develop high quality SAS code that is efficient (fast),
automated, maintainable, and follows industry best practices.
· Able to troubleshoot form issues (data not showing up, error
messages from SAS add in or SAS FM add in).
· Must be knowledgeable of SAS best practices (enterprise guide,
stored processes, information maps, and web reports studio).
· Strong UNIX and SQL experience.
· Must possess strong communication skills.
· Ability to work in an agile environment.
· Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.