*Position: SAS architect*
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Location: Houston, TX*
· 9 plus years of SAS Administration/Architect experience with a
networked interactive environment in user support, customer support, or
· Experience implementing and using SAS Enterprise software
including installation and upgrades of 3 or more of the following
· SAS Office Analytics
· SAS Enterprise Guide
· Base SAS
· Management Console
· SAS Studio
· SAS Integration Technologies
· SAS Environment Manager
· Understanding of SAS product security, performance, server
design, Microsoft Windows integration, and storage;
· Experience with performance tuning/capacity planning of SAS
· Experience with one or more client/server operating systems.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Good communication skills
· Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Serves as SAS subject matter expert by educating team members and
business partners on best practices related to SAS as well as identifying
opportunities where SAS tools can be used.
· Leads the creation of standards of development, administration
and support policies for SAS environment.
· Ensure the necessary hardware and software requirements for SAS
environments are being met including capacity planning, monitoring, and
· Improve internal operational efficiencies by using SAS to help
improve the visibility of information through SAS-based reporting and data
· Administration tasks to include serving as contact for
user-reported problems, adding users, register tables and other basic
· Compile reports on system performance and/or usage.
· Documents changes in the system as needed.
· Executes complex queries of large SQL table(s), efficiently
utilizing SAS, SAS/Access to SQL and Enterprise Guide.
Provides Project Status reports to Project Sponsors
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.