F2F Required TCS Drive
Hope you are doing great!!
*Linux Administrator (Build)*
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
Required Technical Skills
• In-depth knowledge of RHEL 5.x/6.x
• Experience in new server builds in RHEL 5.x/6.x
• Experience with Physical server and Virtual Server
• Knowledge of VMware and ILO
• knowledge of patching in Linux
• Strong experience with LVM and RAIDS
• Strong experience with system management tools, logical file systems, and
• Knowledge of EMC and ASM disk systems.
• Knowledge with Native Multipathing and Powerpath
• Knowledge of OS upgrades in RHEL.
• In-depth hardware configuration knowledge
• Network experience
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work competencies
• Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people
*Roles and responsibility*
*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*
*Total experience in required skill (years)*
*AZ - Scottsdale*
*3 - 6 months*
*Assignment start date*
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *
<ajit.rath...@idctechnologies.com>** | Direct: **408-418-5779 Ext-287*
*"The best investment any firm will ever make is whatever it takes to get
the best individual for the job"*
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient
P Please consider the environment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.