*Need Passport Number with DL and Visa copy with RC mail, with submission. *
I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
*Position: SQL Engineer Location: RI - Woonsocket Duration: 12+
* Job Description:*
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
The position will focus primarily on engineering of our windows based
software applications such as Sqlserver and MySql. The position will work
closely and collaborate with the data architect and assist in being a
subject matter expert and innovation contributor. The data architect will
create the new/enhanced technical architecture and the data engineer will
implement while working with the build organization.
In addition, this engineering position with be more project focused,
leveraging the technical architecture and making adjustments, as per our
standards, based on the project non functional requirements, identifying
existing or new infrastructure and creating engineering (physical)
diagrams. The position will be responsible for deploying first (new)
technical architecture through production warranty period and support
performance testing if required.
The candidate must have excellent hands on knowledge of windows operating
systems as well as storage configurations. Skills include proven
experience with data architecture methodologies and principles such as data
modeling and exposure to a large complex organization.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sqlserver engineering & design to support the business needs
• Work within projects to leverage and implement the technical architecture
• Support the Retail and PBM side of the business
• Comply to Customer standards
• Excellent skills in sqlserver technology preferably as a database admin
• Excellent skills in Mysql technology
• Thorough understanding of relational database management systems
• Exhibit thorough understanding of windows operating system
• Exhibit thorough understanding of storage configurations such as RAID,
NAS, DASD and SAN
• Experience with various information modeling techniques (such as data
flow diagrams, third normal form, entity-relationship diagrams or
• Knowledge of industry standards such as Informatica and MicroStrategy
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all
aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to guide, lead, mentor and facilitate collaboration among team
• Be able to document engineering details
• Participation in a team atmosphere and working well with others.
• Being able to remain neutral toward any specific technology choice or
vendor; being more interested in results than personal preferences.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing tasks and resolving issues
in order to deliver quality projects on time and within budget
• Exhibits a high energy, strategic thinking, results oriented, and global
• Experience in retail and pharmacy benefit management (PBM) businesses is
• Exhibit thorough understanding of windows and Linux operating systems
• Experience in designing large data warehouses, working knowledge of
design techniques such as star schema, snow-flake
• Familiarity with business intelligence and data warehousing development
processes and techniques.
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter*| *IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.