Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please revert to me at rao1.itsci...@gmail.com or *kira...@itscient.com
*Position :- Security Administrator*
*Location :- Torrance, CA, United States*
*Duration : 6+Months*
- Systems administration support for IBM Security Identity Environment
(ISIM / ISDI / ISDS).
- Installing, updating and configuring ISIM application adaptors.
- Development of policies, internal security, workflow and forms within
- Supporting project teams for integrations into the Honda security
- Investigate operational problems and develop counter measure for
- Perform upgrades and apply patches to IBM Security software.
- Monitor the environment for effective operations.
- IBM Security Identity Manager administration, design and support.
- IBM Security Directory Integrator - Including the ability write
complicated assembly lines from scratch and maintain an existing code base.
- Experience with IBM Security Directory Server - including the ability
to install from scratch, setup replication, manage issues and develop
- queries and reports.
- Strong understanding of Identity Managements architecture concepts and
- Strong technical skills with UNIX. - This means you need to be
comfortable with UNIX and can easily ssh into servers, use vi and other
common UNIX tools.
problem writing custom operations in ISIM and maintaining an existing
- Must have broad range of understanding with different technical
platforms (servers, networks, storage, etc.)
- Must be able to work individually as well as in a team.
- Self-starter, must be able to see projects and tasks from start to
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills. You will be
required to work with project teams and end users in person, on the phone
and in writing.
- Experience with IBM Security Access Manager administration, design
- Experience with web application design and a strong understanding of
the HTTP protocol and reverse proxy systems.
- Experience with J2EE, C# or other language development
- Basic SQL and reporting skills - You should be able to write simple
SQL queries and work with reporting software to generate and manage reports.
KUMAR RAO| Technical Recruiter
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA *
*Email: **rao2.itsci...@gmail.com <rao1.itsci...@gmail.com>*
*[image: image001] **|* *510-972 <510-972-5240>-8609| Fax: 877-701-4872
*|web: **www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> **|*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.