PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *Big Data Administrator *for one of our
clients *Southborough, MA*. Please go through the below requirement if you
or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *Big Data Administrator
*Location: *Southborough, MA
*Duration: *12+ Months
You will be involved on performing the day to day administrative tasks
associated with our Greenplum and Hadoop clusters. As a member of the Big
Data Platforms team, you will be managing Greenplum database clusters and
peta byte scale Hadoop clusters You will also have exposure to Solr,
postgres, mongodb and related technologies.
• Knowledge of distributed computing and parallel programming. Experience
with Greenplum is highly desired. Knowledge of Netezza, vertica or teradata.
• Availability and performance of the greenplum clusters.
Greenplum Support and Maintenance
• HDFS support and Maintenance
• Cluster Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Manage and review Hadoop, Greenplum logs.
• Manage and review Backups.
• Support and troubleshoot BI issues associated with hadoop.
• Work with infrastructure teams to install,upgrade and patches as required.
• Work with data warehouse, security, network and storage teams to
implement and troubleshoot.
• Good Linux knowledge, understanding of shell, debugging performance
• Design, implement and maintains security at hadoop and database level.
• Experience developing large-scale system software.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Deep technical knowledge of Greenplum and related technologies
• Deep knowledge on at least one of the RDBMS engines ie PostGreSQL, MSSQL
• Extensive OS skills
• Virtualization technology experience
• Client relationship skills
• Structured design, coding, and testing experience
• Experience implementing data warehouses
• ETL, ELT and/or reporting experience
• Advanced SQL, ETL Tools
• MPP Database Knowledge
• BI Reporting Tools
• Analytics Reporting Tools R/SAS
• Experience in Java, JVM and Linux environment. Scripting languages a plus
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.