Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.

Title: Cognos Report Developer

Contract Duration: 6 months

Location: Bala Cynwd, Pennsylvania

Candidate must be available for an in person interview

*Experience with Informatica PowerCenter development preferred Experience
with Java is a plus Experience with XML and HTML is a plus*

*Title: *

COGNOS Report Developer Reports To: Data Integration & Warehousing Lead
Department: Information Management & Technology

Responsible for developing business intelligence and reporting solutions
that help our end users access and analyze data in a data warehouse, data
mart, or operational systems.

This position will also assist in technical planning, rollout, and support
of the front-end of reporting tools throughout the company and will work
closely with our business partners, and IM&T colleagues in the Application
Architecture and Technology Architecture teams.

Design and develop analytic and reporting solutions using COGNOS ReportNet,
PowerPlay and potentially other standard reporting tools to support
customer demands

Maintain the scheduling, distribution, and refresh for reports, views, and
OLAP Provide production support for the reporting and analytic environment
including: troubleshooting, new user setup, security, training, performance

Understanding of open database connectivity (ODBC) concepts and ability to
troubleshoot client-server connectivity issues Working knowledge of life
insurance business, terms, and processes

Thanks & Regards…..

*Sravan *

IT Recruiter

Osair Technologies LLC | Desk:703-349-5631