*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Business Analyst - ( Banking Domain)

*Location : Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-‘

6+ years of experience in Business Analytics with exposure to *Portfolio
Management* (Assets and / or Liabilities)
Exceptional Communication & Presentation Skills
Good to have: Technical experience in two or more of the following: SAS,
Big Data, Statistical Modeling, *Credit Risk* Analytics, Deposit Analytics

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *