Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
Sr Salesforce / Veeva Architect
Job Description: This position will work closely with the other architects
and solutions delivery team members, the business IT team, and the business
users to define, plan, design, build, deploy and communicate various
Salesforce and Veeva (all products) solutions (online, offline, mobile;
sales, marketing, medical information, HR) and integrations with other
solutions that interface with them. This role will work through all phases
of solution implementation SDLC including, but not limited to, leading
focus groups and workshops to solicit and discuss requirements;
experimenting with tools to design and develop solutions, and leading the
technical team responsible for that development; and deploying the
solutions to our field sales teams, marketing groups, medical information
professionals, commercial operations, and HR departments.
This role will also apply Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> and Veeva
expertise to identify and build the best solutions for our business
opportunities utilizing our existing investments. The role will be expected
to work with our current toolsets, and also explore other Veeva and SFDC
products as needed to meet business requirements. This will also involve
working with other teams and tools that are also focused on improved
customer insights and measurement, like our web, social, search, campaign
management and mobile initiatives.
• Leadership and ownership of technical design, development and
implementation of assigned Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> and
• Ensure that the proposed and existing systems are aligned with the
organization’s goals and objectives.
• Manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly
scalable and secure solutions that are optimized for performance
• Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and
recommendations for the technical architecture with scalability and
supportability in mind
• Lead a technical team, including configuration and data migration
• Complete/oversee/QA any custom development required
• Oversee third-party system integrators where applicable
• Ownership of relevant technical risks and issues
• At least 6 years of experience as an application/solutions architect ,
minimum 4+ in SFDC/Veeva
• Extensive experience with Configuring and Developing custom objects,
layouts, reports, CLM functions in salesforce.com/Veevaplatform
• Experienced in data analysis and migration of data from legacy systems
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to articulate
concepts and ideas related to assigned projects and customer support
• Well organized, results oriented and eager to tackle difficult problems
• Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up
skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in cross-functional,
global teams as well as independently
• Good knowledge and experience with AppExchange products and understanding
of when to use them.
• Experience of working on global/multi site Salesforce.com
• Experience architecting and implementing Salesforce.com
<http://salesforce.com/> org consolidation projects and data migrations
• Advanced (hands on) experience with Salesforce.com
<http://salesforce.com/> configuration and custom development (Apex and
• International experience
• Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with team members.
• Good understanding of Change Management and Release management processes
• Ability to mentor and develop junior members of the team
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or closely related field with
at least 8 years of applicable experience or Master’s degree with at least
6 years of applicable experience
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.