*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : .Net and Loan Origination System Candidates

*Location : *Agoura Hills

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

- 10+ years of experience with developing .Net applications
- 5+ years of experience as an onsite technical lead working in an
onsite-offshore model
- 3+ years of experience with customizing and integrating *Loan Origination
System based on Black Knight Empower*, Ellie Mae Encompass or others

The candidate should be willing to work in an onsite offshore model and
should have past experience in leading an offshore team for project

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *