Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing fine*!!*

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com

*Position* :- *QA Automation Consultant with Airline background*

*Job Location* :- *Southlake, TX*

*Duration* :- 6+months contracts

*Python in Java, Scripting communication testing between airline services
is Critical **GDS, EDIFAC, Airlines Communications **between java servers &
Mainframe**)*

Under general direction, debugs complex software products through the use
of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for
company products.

Design, code and execute automated test scripts.

Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for
obtaining solutions.

Prepare reports and documentation updates.

Technical consulting on automation issues, tools and processes.

May take part in researching best practices, new tools and technology.

Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Develops and
executes software test plans.

Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.

Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and
modification of software.

Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends
corrective action.

Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.

GDS, EDIFAC, Airlines Communications

*With Regards………….*

*Vicky Kumar Menon*

*IT–SCIENT LLC  Fremont, CA, USA   Phone: 510-972-5241    Fax: 877.701.4872
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com>   Email: vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com>  *