Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please revert to me at rao1.itsci...@gmail.com or atur...@itscient.com
*Position : QA Analyst * *(Media & Entertainment Domain)*
*Location: **New York City, NY*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Looking for Testers at onsite US to handle Media project and
should have experience in M&E domain.
- Good experience in functional Test Scripting, test execution
of WideOrbit application.
- M&E domain, AdSales experience is mandatory.
- A&E has recently migrated from Gabriel to WideOrbit
application and they need team to test this application. So mandatory
experience in AdSales with WideOrbit testing experience is required.
- Requirement gathering for functional testing, architecture of
the application under test, test environment and test data
- Getting signoff on critical scenario form the business team
- Test Scripting for critical scenarios and Test design using
- Test executions with evidence capturing
- Support in test Report creation and review with the business
- Work completion as assigned and achieve planned dates
- Responsible and Accountable for self-work
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own
initiative within a challenging work environment
- Strong team player with good organization, quick grasping
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written
communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional
- Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving
KUMAR RAO| Technical Recruiter
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA *
*Email: **rao1.itsci...@gmail.com <rao1.itsci...@gmail.com>*
*[image: image001] **|* *510-972 <510-972-5240>-8609| Fax: 877-701-4872
*|web: **www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> **|*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.