Hope you are doing great, please let me know if you have any suitable
*Role : Sr Oracle Developer*
*Location: Atlanta Suburbs, GA*
*Experience required: 10+ yrs min.*
Need MM/YYYY from the dob of the consultant and a Govt issued id to support
*Job Description, Required Skills, Education, Experience:*
Evaluate, design, code, optimize, and modify databases and database
applications. Model databases and develop tables, stored procedures, views,
triggers, and other database objects. Tune databases for optimum
performance. Work closely with other developers to integrate databases with
other applications. May involve interface development to access database.
May involve a limited amount of database administration. Career-Level
position within field. Considered highly skilled and proficient in
discipline. Conducts complex work important to the organization. Works
under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
Typically requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent
combination of experience and education.
• Oracle Grid 11gR2 infrastructure(cluster) installation and configuration
• Experience in Oracle migration from 10g to 11g R2
• Experience in Oracle RDBMS Platform 11g R2
• PL/SQL Development experience
• Oracle DBA maintenance tasks
• RMAN Backup and recovery in ASM environment
*Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:*
• 10+ years of Oracle development experience.
• Proven experience migrating Oracle to new versions
• Expertise in Oracle clustering
• Minimum BS or equivalent
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders, key clients and
*Additional Comments (FOR SUPPLIERS):*
The Senior Oracle Developer will be work with a small team of Oracle DBAs
(3) to migrate from Oracle 10g to 11g R2 and provide expertise in Oracle
Grid 11g R2 infrastructure (clustering) installation. Our client is an $8
billion dollar global leader focused on the design, manufacture and
distribution of agricultural machinery with over 1200 dealers and 8000
users globally. Their equipment is sold primarily through dealers globally
and they are developing a new dealer portal to allow users to buy, service,
finance and source parts for their farm equipment through a new website
that will be developed.
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.