Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Facets Developer *for one of our clients
VA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your consultants are
open for projects and interested in the below requirement ,Please respond
back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title: Facets Developer*

*Location: Norfolk, VA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Req Details:*

   - 2+ years developing custom FACETS interfaces and/or extensions
   - Excellent knowledge of the Facets Backend tables and relationships
   - Good understanding of Facets batch jobs in membership and/or claims
   - Knowledge in one or more of the following Facets function areas –
   Membership, Billing, Claims, Provider, UM, Customer Service
   - 4+ years of experience developing in C#/.NET
   - 2+ years of experience with Oracle & SQL development.
   - Detailed knowledge about how to create custom screens.
   - Knowledgeable about the .NET class libraries.
   - Knowledgeable of basic OO programing (classes/interfaces/etc.)
   - Knowledgeable about basic development best practices (code check
   in/design patterns/etc.)
   - Capable of writing queries of medium to high complexity in T-SQL and
   - Capable of working independently in a moderately complex data model.
   - Excellent Communication skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*