*Title: Sharepoint Engineer / Analyst Location is Waukegan, IL Duration: 6+
The candidates need to be available for in person interviews in Waukegan,IL.
Responsible for supporting project teams in the analysis of business,
application, and technical infrastructure requirements. Supports the
design, build, enhancement and integration of infrastructure required to
support the business portfolio or infrastructure platform in terms of
robustness, scalability, availability and efficiency. Supports initiatives
that deliver workable end-to-end infrastructure solutions that adhere to
· Assist with creation of technical design/implementation
· Participate in current state system analysis, requirements
gathering, and documentation.
· May work with Lead Engineers in infrastructure design and
· Understand and articulate the platform product roadmap.
· Assist with configuration and implementation deployments.
· Troubleshoot infrastructure compatibility issues based on system
architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc.
· Support requirements understanding and issue resolution
throughout the project life cycle.
· Participate in test planning and execution.
· May work with project teams to prepare components for production.
· Escalate, provide feedback and propose changes to infrastructure
· Typically holds a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer
Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or has equivalent
· Certification(s) is a plus (i.e. MCSE, CCNA, VMWare).
· Prefer experience with systems analysis/programming,
· Design methodology.
· Infrastructure operations support or engineering.
· A variety of software languages, operating systems, or network
· An understanding of industry trends and tools.
· Prefer specific technical knowledge in one or more of the
· areas: VMWare, Unix, Citrix, Linux, Solaris, Windows, Z/OS,
Junos, IOS, etc.
· Basic knowledge of one or more of the following:
· Infrastructure and server theories, principles, and concepts.
· Application infrastructure and standards.
· Networking fundamentals.
· Storage management (i.e. SAN) design and support.
· Databases (i.e. IMS, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access,
· Middleware technologies (i.e. WebSphere)
· Ability to translate technical issues into understandable
business language for end users.
· Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.