Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
*Position :** Data Architect*
*Location : Houston, TX*
*Duration : 6+months*
This role will serve as the* Data Architect for the initial development of
the Midstream Data Driven Operations Program (DDO)*. The Data Architect for
the Data-Driven Operations Program will be responsible for the technical
realization of the Phillips 66 Midstream vision for using real-time data to
drive better business decisions. This includes:
· Develop and exploit knowledge of the various Midstream data sources,
their governance, quality, availability and capability to be aggregated
with other systems to realize Midstream operational excellence and growth
· Ability to see patterns and highlight where cost savings and predictions
can be made.
· Working with the Product Owner and key stakeholders to understand
data-driven decision needs, use cases, key performance indicators and
· Lead the definition of supporting technical strategies, objectives and
roadmaps for Big Data, dashboards, real-time, visual, and computational
analytics and data management.
· Collaborate to define and execute the necessary initiatives and projects.
· Work with our internal solution architects and security teams to ensure
security requirements are followed and are properly transitioned to the
production environment and operational support.
· In being the primary expert in Big Data and analytics technologies and
practices, the Data Architect must balance confidence and collaboration to
gain buy-in for decisions and recommendations, and maintain strong
relationships with key Business and IT stakeholders. In addition, this role
will collaborate with other Midstream Technical Architects to facilitate
best practices in data integration, management and modeling, and assure
data-related architectural synergies and standardization across projects.
Responsibilities may include:
· Defines processes for developing and maintaining data governance.
· Organizes data at the macro level to facilitate good design and
architecture for the DDO program.
· Provides logical data models as a standard for the source systems and for
consuming applications to inherit
· Provides a logical data model with elements and business rules needed for
the creation of DQ rules
· Understand key business requirements and makes architecture suggestions
and other key IT options to address them appropriately.
• Develop and maintain the program data architectural roadmap, which will
meet Midstream’s goals and IT standards.
• Ensure quality and Change Management standards are met.
• Ensures all business and IT security standards are understood and
followed by the teams.
• Ensure deliverables meet or exceed audit requirements.
• Identify key technical risks, identify mitigations and bring forward to
• Contribute, as part of the team, to completing projects on budget and
• Understand implementation of Agile Scrum and collaborate with the Product
Owner and the development teams to maximize velocity while delivering high
• 10+ years of experience in development organizations, with at least 3
years as a data architect.
• Ability to have an end-to-end vision from data flow, integration,
security and stability.
• Extensive knowledge of big data analytics tools
• Pipeline and Terminals applications experience
• Energy industry experience
• Experience in coupling databases (data from different sources) and
technical aspects of data management
• Understanding of “big data” and analytics
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-8633* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.